When do you qualify for Microcredit?
- you are a starting entrepreneur with a detailed business plan or;
- you are an existing business owner with less than $ 25.000 bank credit;
- your business activities take place on St. Maarten, Saba or St. Eustatius;
- you are 18 years or older;
- and you're obviously an entrepreneur at heart!
Of course we assess your plan speedily and carefully. We closely analyze the development of your liquidity and we determine whether our medium-term loan may provide a solution for your credit needs.
Chamber of Commerce & Industry
A Chamber of Commerce registration is not required to apply for Microcredit. Before we can deposit the loan amount in your account, your company ought to be registered at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in St. Maarten, Saba and St. Eustatius as sole proprietorship, general partnership, limited partnership or private limited company, Foundation or as a Limited Liability Company. Other forms of enterprise are excluded. In the case of applications for companies, the starting point is that we require joint liability (deposit) of the Director and/or possible shareholder (s). In a sole proprietorship or partnership, the entrepreneur shall always be liable for the entire loan. Your enterprise should in particular be active in St. Maarten, Saba or St. Eustatius.